Saturday, February 10, 2007

Surfers and Skaters


Surfer dudes...What a absolutely beautiful site. Some of the hottest men in the world, with slim muscular swimmers bodies, nice tans and usually beautiful hair. They can send any gay man into a whirl of ecstasy. That hot surfer across the way bathing in the sun all wet and tired will quickly find himself the interest of a horny dude. Skater bois....I have to admit, they are my favorite. I have a strong attraction for hot guys in loose sagging pants with the loose skateboarder shirt skateboarding. It's even hotter when they shed that shirt, and you see their hot muscular body all sweaty and hot as they skateboard. It's even hotter when you have the skateboarder who loves to wear super tight pants. You can see his beautiful legs in them as he pulls off a ollie, or tail whip. Just sooooo hot!!!!! This is my omage to both the skater and surfer. ENJOY! I know I did. :)









Oh my





























No comments: