Sunday, March 18, 2007

Hott men with Hott tattoos


Well this idea spawned from a viewer of my blog asking me what I thought of guys with tattoos. I have always thought guys with tattoos are hot. It's often a sign of rebellion, and just some hot ass men sport tattoos. I also think that some tattoos are very beautiful. I could personally never get a tattoo. A lot of these pictures comes from that viewer so I must thank her for the contribution. I must say I love every man in this blog post. Mmmmm they are all just very delicious. Cause I must say I couldnt find much by myself lol. Thanks Robin! Enjoy! P.S.: I totally think these are some the hottest men and bodies I have ever found.



















2 comments:

Unknown said...

mister universe Flagpole barry belda

Unknown said...

hot Philippines men universe Barry Belda