Thursday, August 2, 2007

More of those hot Marines and Navy Men


Well I found a link that had quadruple! the pictures of these hot navy men trying to climb up the rock in such a homoerotic way, so I had to share with you guys. Thats if you guys have stuck around. I know I don't post often, but I do try believe it or not. ANYWAY! Here are some more of shirtless, and wet, and sweaty, and very homoerotic navy men. I hope you enjoy as much as I do. And these pictures are so beautiful on a artistic level. Great lighting.













3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Crazy sexy beautiful. Damn i miss those barracks days!

Anonymous said...

Hello. This post is likeable, and your blog is very interesting, congratulations :-). I will add in my blogroll =). If possible gives a last there on my blog, it is about the MP3 e MP4, I hope you enjoy. The address is http://mp3-mp4-brasil.blogspot.com. A hug.

Alan said...

Something about half naked men trying to climb a large phallic shaft.